- This event has passed.
Scholarship Application Due
April 20, 2018
See It Through Charities, Inc.
See It Through Charities, in conjunction with the Omicron Gamma Gamma chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, awards annual scholarships to deserving African American/ Black students graduating high school in the DFW Metroplex area.
To date, the foundation has awarded over $200,000 in scholarships.
(The number of awards varies annually based on the number of qualified applicants and the amount of available funding. Last year, 18 awards were provided to deserving students. Capped off by our first ever scholarship banquet.)
Deadline date for application submission is April 20, 2018.
- High School Senior meeting the following qualifications:
- Student must be a graduating high school student in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Student must a letter of recommendation from a school administrator (principal, counselor, teacher, coach)
- Student must show proof of acceptance into a four-year college or university.
- Student must submit the official scholarship application along with all the other required documents (i.e. official transcript, SAT/ACT scores, letter of recommendation, and essay) by the April 20th deadline.
- Student must be a US citizen
If you have questions please contact Melvin Topps at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download the scholarship packet
Mail in your completed Scholarship Packet to:
P.O. Box 2457
Arlington, TX 76004