See It Through Charities, in conjunction with the Omicron Gamma Gamma chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, awards annual scholarships to deserving African American/ Black students graduating high school in the DFW Metroplex area.
To date, the foundation has awarded over $200,000 in scholarships. We hold education as the key to present and future overall success. See It Through Charities has managed to increase our scholarship funds donated each year since 2003. We believe in uplifting students for their hard work by rewarding them with these scholarships.
2019 Scholarship Announcement
Deadline date for application submission is April 19, 2019.
Click HERE to download the scholarship packet
- High School Senior meeting the following qualifications:
- Student must be a graduating high school student in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Student must a letter of recommendation from a school administrator (principal, counselor, teacher, coach)
- Student must show proof of acceptance into a four-year college or university.
- Student must submit the official scholarship application along with all the other required documents (i.e. official transcript, SAT/ACT scores, letter of recommendation, and essay) by the April 20th deadline.
- Student must be a US citizen
If you have questions please contact Melvin Topps at email@example.com
Mail in your completed Scholarship Packet to:
P.O. Box 2457
Arlington, TX 76004